- 30 minutes $ 30
- 45 minutes $ 45
- 60 minutes $ 60
Payable by check, cash, or electronically via PayPal (please add $2 service charge). Payments are generally made weekly, or monthly in advance. Student assistants set their own rates and are paid directly.
Other separate costs include
- Music (@ $50-60/year),
- Metronome (@ $25),
- CD or MP3 player for listening and playing along,
- Foot rest for young students until their feet reach the floor,
- Adjustable bench or chair so that they aren’t sitting too low,
- Outside recital fees (@ $25),
- Test fees for students interested in taking Royal Conservatory exams (@ $100).
- Some may also find iPads or tablets helpful in lesson preparation (instructional videos for practice, apps for note learning, rhythm, ear training, etc.).